Monday, August 8, 2011

Covered in Peace

What joy it is to believe and experience first-hand God's power to change a heart feeling like this...



...into a heart at peace, despite present circumstances.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------

470. Finding peace and comfort from the Prince of Peace.

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you." -Isaiah 26:3

"The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses his people with peace."  -Psalm 29:11

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."  -John 14:27




2 comments:

  1. Hopped over from Ann's place...I just started blogging because of Ann's book as well...I don't think I would have ventured out here in the blog world if not for Holy Experience. The lord has used her in such a powerful way in my life. What a blessing to find this transforming truth while still young ...but God does restore the years the locus has eaten.
    Beautiful post....
    blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful post! Gorgeous photos! :)

    ReplyDelete