Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Levi's 1st Birthday Party - Time Flies (vintage airplanes)

I'm still trying to grasp the fact that my baby is 1 even though his birthday and party have come and gone!  Still (and will forever be) celebrating his precious little self.

I had SO much fun planning a very special morning for my little guy.  I know he won't remember anything, but he will have these pictures to look at and I hope that every little detail spells love to him. 

Thank you to our dear friends and family who celebrated Levi with us!  We love you!




An in-flight breakfast was served.

The menu:
-blueberry muffins
-fruit
-apple cinnamon oatmeal pancakes
-buttermilk pancakes
-chocolate chip pancakes
-breakfast casserole cupcakes
-hot drinks
-milk





 Bib and airplane shirt made by Tuckeroo's



If you look closely in the top right you can see the airplane flying by!  The kids loved these!  (Thank you Pappy!)






Happiest birthday sweet boy!! 

Party favors - I forgot to take a picture when the basket was full!

Vanilla Buttermilk Cake and Chocolate Butter Cake recipes...moist and delicious!

5 comments:

  1. Katie,

    I love the party pictures! Happy Birthday to Levi! Where did you get the decorations and his adorable outfit? Love the theme, you did a wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eve,

      Thanks! I made all the decorations and I ordered his shirt and bib from Tuckeroo's (https://www.facebook.com/Tuckeroos). As always, so good to hear from you! Hope your boys are doing well!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! May I ask where you found the vintage airplane on top the cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at Hobby Lobby. I was there a few days ago and noticed they still have them!

      Delete
  3. Wow!! Such a lovely birthday party. The arrangements are superb. Need to arrange my daughter’s birthday party at venues in NYC. Have been looking for best ideas for the day. Will check online for them. Hope will get good ideas.

    ReplyDelete